Companies can have several administrators on Capdesk. Here is how to add an administrator:
1. Only users with administrator rights for a specific company can add other administrators.
2. Make sure that you have enabled admin view. It is enabled by pressing the profile button in the upper right corner and selecting "administrator":
3. Select the company in which you want to add a new administrator.
4. Go to the administrator list and click add administrator:
5. This opens form field where the details of the new administrator can be inserted:
6. Press create an open a pop-up that will allow you to invite the new administrator, either as an existing Capdesk user or as a new one. Select the person you intended or create new administrator. An email will go out to the new administrator with instructions to sign up to Capdesk.