You can use Capdesk's DocuSign account to execute the grant signatures or you can link your own DocuSign account.
By default, online signing features use Capdesk's DocuSign account to collect signature on documents. Before associating your DocuSign account to Capdesk, make sure that:
- There are no ongoing issuances with pending signatures;
- You are connecting an account with a paid DocuSign subscription;
Ongoing online issuances will fail if you replace the DocuSign account in the middle of the process of signature collection.
New online issuances will fail if an account with a free subscription is added to Capdesk.
1. Navigate to Settings > Settings and Add-ons > Signing Settings.
2. Click Use your own account.
3. If there are pending signatures that will fail, you will see a warning. Click Okay to proceed and force the failure or Cancel if you prefer to wait.
4. Log into your DocuSign account.
5. To replace the your current DocuSign by a new one, remove the existing account and add the new one, under Signing Settings.
6. Removing your DocuSign account will default Capdesk to using Capdesk's DocuSign account.