This page shows is discloses your account activity for share transactions (transfers, cancellations, option exercises, revoked issuances) and so fourth.
The transaction page is where you can get a list of all transactions recorded on Capdesk.
In order to view the transaction list. Go to the Shares tab (under Ownership).
You will see the following columns:
- Type: The type of transaction e.g. Issuance, Transfer, etc.
- Class: The share class of the transaction
- Seller: The seller of the shares. When issuing new shares the seller is the company.
- Buyer: The buyer of the shares
- Shares: The number of shares in the transaction
- Share Price: The price paid per share
- Transactioned: The date of when the transaction took place
- Updated: When the transaction was updated on Capdesk
- Status: This indicates whether or not the transaction is in the draft or published state
- Action button (...): This button allows you to revoke a published transaction and to delete or modify a draft.
View transactions details:
Click on the highlighted transaction type to view the details of the transaction.
You can find further information on the issuance on the right-hand side.
- Transaction History; is a complete export of all share transaction registered for your company on Capdesk today.
- Shareholder Overview; each shareholder's details and share class, the list shows how many shares the shareholders hold
- Shareholder Register; a complete and compliant company register
If you are interested in issuing shares, registering cancellations or transfers, please refer to this support article for further assistance.